Pixtem Terms of Service
By using or registering for the services offered by Pixtem (Service) or any of the services of PT Finixorgle Indonesia (Pixtem or we or us or our), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service). Pixtem reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to Pixtem website and services. You are fully advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years old or above (or of legal age in your country) to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Pixtem cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Pixtem service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activities and content (data, graphics, photos, and links) that are uploaded under your Pixtem account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Pixtem will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Pixtem does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Pixtem does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Pixtem does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pixtem shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Pixtem or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Pixtem partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email, ticket support, live chat, and phone.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Pixtem.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Pixtem customer, Pixtem employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of Pixtem to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Pixtem and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Pixtem (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Pixtem website or store however, by making your website or store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Pixtem service. All material you upload remains yours. Therefore, Pixtem takes no responsibility for any content located in your Website and Pixtem has no obligation to monitor such content or your website. You can remove your Pixtem website or store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to Pixtem.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Pixtem to display and store them and you agree that Pixtem can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- Pixtem does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Please choose carefully the content you post on any Website and that you provide to other Users. You may not use the Services to post, disseminate or communicate any obscene, lewd, excessively violent, fraud, scam, and harassment, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
- Without assuming any obligation to do so, Pixtem may delete any Content or suspend any Website or account associated with it, that in the sole judgement of Pixtem violates this Agreement or that may be offensive or illegal, or violate the rights, fraud, scam, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. Pixtem assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If, at any time, Pixtem chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, Pixtem nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Users and for your interactions with other Users. Pixtem does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Pixtem.
Content or Acivity Prohibited:
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content and activity that is prohibited on any Website and through the use of the Services. Pixtem reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without prior notice, and without liability if we believe you are in violation of this provision. Pixtem further reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting it to, and cooperating fully with, law enforcement authorities. Prohibited Content and activity includes, but is not limited to:
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- is illegal, misleading, harmful, malicious, hateful, threatening, scamming, bullying, harassing, discriminatory, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- communicates any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or otherwise infringes or violates someone else’s rights;
- involves sending or otherwise posting unauthorized commercial communication (such as spam);
- engages in multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme;
- solicits login information or accessing an account belonging to someone else;
- solicits or posts personal identifying information from other Users, or knowingly collects any information from minors under the age of 13;
- obscures the advertisements we serve on your Website;
- makes automated use of the system, such as using scripts, bots, spiders or scrapers, to send messages, log into accounts, or collect Users’ Content or information;
- interferes with, disrupts, impairs or creates an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- attempts to impersonate another person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Member or Pixtem official, to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- provides false personal information on the Sites, or creates an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- involves selling or otherwise transferring your account without our prior permission;
- creates and maintains a Website that (i) redirects to another web page or (ii) stores or hosts content for remote loading by other web pages;
- uploads viruses or other malicious code;
- uses the Services to hyperlink to content not permitted on the Sites;
- Facilitates or encourages any violation of these Terms of Service.
Your Obligation to Protect User Data
Pixtem Copyright, Trademarks & Templates or Themes
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Prices for using Pixtem are subject to change upon 14 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Pixtem Site (pixtem.com) or your Pixtem Account Page via an announcement.
- Pixtem reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Pixtem shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Your 14-day free trial begins when you complete your registration. After the 14-day trial period, you will automatically be billed based on the package you choose. Cancel at any time by visiting the account page.
You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Paid Services in a timely manner with a valid payment method. We currently accept three kinds of payment method, which is Credit Card, Paypal and Bank Transfer. You authorize Pixtem to charge your credit card, PayPal, or financial institution account (herein Payment Method) for all charges to your accounts with Pixtem. When you provide a Payment Method to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that Payment Method. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information. When you make a purchase, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the Payment Method you designate for the transaction. We only offer recurring payments; therefore, you agree that Pixtem may automatically charge the fee to your Payment Method at the beginning of each recurring period. For example, if you choose a Service with a yearly plan, you will be billed every year on the anniversary date of the date you select and buy our Service.
You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that you provide to Pixtem may be shared by Pixtem with third parties, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purpose of checking credit, effecting payment to Pixtem and servicing your account.
If you pay by credit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available. You agree to pay Pixtem all charges incurred under your account for any Paid Service in which you or anyone else who uses your account (including children, family and friends) enroll in accordance with this Agreement and any applicable Paid Services terms. If your Payment Method fails or your account is past due, (a) you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand and reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted, (b) Pixtem may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (this includes charging other payment methods on file with us) and (c) Pixtem reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your Services or your account with Pixtem, including deletion of your Website from the Sites. Except as may be set forth herein, any fees charged to your account are non-refundable. You agree to submit any disputes regarding any charge to your account in writing to Pixtem within seven (7) days of such charge, otherwise such dispute will be waived and such charge will be final and not subject to challenge.
You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, sales, use, or value added taxes. If requested, you will promptly furnish to Pixtem the applicable receipts and/or certificates regarding such remittances as soon as reasonably practicable. To the extent that Pixtem is obligated to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Pixtem service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Pixtem may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with Pixtem.